2011年12月12日月曜日

Okonomiyaki (a Japanese-style pancake)

Do you like an okonomiyaki?
I like it.

You know there are 2 styles of the okonomiyaki,Kansai-style and Hiroshima-style.
Hiroshima-style includes nudles in it. it is a diferrent point between Kansai-style and Hiroshima-style.

Which okonomiyaki do you like?
I like both okonomiyaki but I like the Hiroshima-style than Kansai-style.

I went to Kotetsu. it was an okonomiyaki restaurant. It is located near the Sakurajyosui station in the Keio line. It is a provate management shop.



I ate the Hiroshima-style's okonomiyaki. It was very delicious. in adittion, chef and shop assistant were very kind. I'd like to go to this shop again.

If you get interested in this shop please go there.

5 件のコメント:

  1. I like Okonomiyaki, too!
    In my case, I prefer Kansai style to Hiroshima style because I rarely eat latter one so I totally forgot its taste.
    So if I have a time, I will visit this shop and wanna enjoy Hiroshima one!!
    The picture you up date looks so delicious^^!!

    返信削除
  2. Why did you like it? What was so good about this Hiroshima okonomiyaki? Why do you like Hiroshima okonomiyaki better?

    返信削除
  3. I love okonomiyaki: both Hiroshima and Kansai . I often make Okonomiyaki without meet. It is really easy and made me full. I would love to go to the restaurant you recomended!

    返信削除
  4. I love it too! I often go "dotonbori" which chain okonomiyaki and monjayaki restaurant. Do you know? there are many varieties of okonomiyaki which include cheese, mentaiko, and sausages.

    返信削除
  5. I was born in Hiroshima, so I love okonomiyaki in Hiroshima. However, okonomiyaki in Osaka is also delicious.

    返信削除