Do you like Korean food?
I went to Korean town in Shin-Okubo with my friends . It was first time for me and I like Korean food so I was looking forward to going there.
We went there on October 18th so it was weekday but Korean town was very crowded. There were many people who like Korean food and culture.
We ate lunch at "Pun gum shop (プングム店)".


There was a restaurant of the lunch buffet style. We could eat some Korean food like kimchi, bibimbap, toppokki (Korean stewed rice cake), samgyeopsal (slice of pork) and so on. We also had a free drink. The price was 1,200 yen (90 min).
These are very delicious.
I have been to Korea last year and I ate some food there. These were very hot especially toppokki so I drank a lot of water. On the other hands, this restaurant foods were not too hot so I could enjoy eating. Even if you are not good at hot food, you can eat.
If you want to try eating Korean food, please go to Korean town. You can enjoy a travel to Korea in Japan.

I can understand how crowdy there are!I never go to Shin-okubo.(but I used to)Recently I usually go to Azabu-area to eat korean food.
返信削除These photos reminds me of my life in Korea since I lived in Seoul in 2009-2010. I counld gone back to Seoul for a long time, so I miss what i ate there~~
Why do you think the Korean food in Japan is less spicy than the food in Korea? Do you think they adjust the taste to fit Japanese preferences?
返信削除It is cheap, isn't it???
返信削除I've never been there. My mother says she wants to go to Korea and eats Korean foods. I want to go to Korea with my family in the future!
I envy that you went to Korea last year!
返信削除I want to Korea and eat Yakiniku!!!
Do you know there is Korean town in Kawasaki too?
返信削除I recommend there!