2011年10月16日日曜日

Natural food buffet "Nanoha"

Do you know a restaurant of Nanoha?
It is a natural food restaurant near Kaihin-makuhari station and it is one of my favorite restaurants. There is buffet style so all you can eat.

I went there with my friends on October 10th. I had a good time.
Today I'll introduce my food report at Nanoha.



There are about 60 kinds of dishes, and the main dishes are Japanese food like sushi and tempura but not only Japanese food, there are some foreign foods and Chinese foods. The feature of this restaurant has many dishes using seasonal vegetables. when I went there, there were many pumpkin and sweet potato foods because of autumn foods.

The concept of this restaurant is "Peace of mind, safety and health" so food is very healthy. you can enjoy healthful food.





I enjoyed eating dishes because there are many vegetable's foods. I like vegetable foods and I think they are healthy and good for health. This restaurant foods were so delicious.

I was full but there should be a room for some desserts. These were also delicious.



Recently, there is a obesity problem around the world. However, I think that there are not so many obesity people in Japan. The reason is that Japanese food is healthy. Japanese dishes are used many vegetables. I think it because there are many vegetable dishes at this restaurant. Japanese have many recipes using vegetable. It is good for our health.

If you are interested in Nanoha, I really recommend you to go there. You may be satisfied with healthy foods. When you go there, please bring a coupon and then you can get a discount. you can get it online.



Shop information

☆Time
  Lunch : 11:00~16:00(Entering a shop until 14:30)
  Dinner: 17:00~23:00(Entering a shop until 21:30)

☆price
  Lunch : 1,600 yen
  Dinner: 2,300 yen

1 件のコメント:

  1. We go here a lot for work dinners. The food is really good and everyone can eat their favorite foods. It's also very healthy so I don't feel bad when I eat too much ;0)

    返信削除