2011年11月14日月曜日

ANDELSEN


Do you know "ANDELSEN"?

It is a backery. The bread of the shop makes a model of Denmark and ANDELSEN made a Danish pastry for the first time in Japan.

I work part-time in this shop since a university admission and I like ANDELSEN's breads so I'd like to introduce some items.




This upper picture is a "dark cherry" and it is one of the basic popular items. It is a Denish pestry and it features mild texture of the Denish and mild custard and 4 large cherries. It is sweet and delicious, especially the bread hot from the oven!!



This is a "Walnut bread". There are lots of walnuts in the bread. It also is popular so many people buy it. If you like walnut, please check it and I recommend you to toast it and spread butter on it when you eat it. I think this way is the best to eat.





This is "cheese roll". This item was broadcasted on TV. Do you know "Onegai ranking"(request ranking)? This roll got a perfect score and became No.1 in ANDELSEN. I like it's rich cheese flavor. Please eat it at dinner.






It is "Banana cake" and my favorite bread in ANDELSEN. When I am hungry, I always eat it. I love it. It includes walnut so you can enjoy the taste of banana and walnut. I'd like you to eat with tea at your refreshment time.

I work at Chiba perie near JR Chiba station. When you are near Chiba station, please drop in.



HP:http://www.andersen.co.jp/andersen/


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿